The evening will begin with a cocktail hour at 6 p.m. and will continue at 7 p.m. with a gala reception, with live stations, gourmet food paired with fine vintage wines and craft beers. At the reception there will be an open bar and seasonally inspired hors d'oeuvres prepared by Michael Stamets, CCC, Instructor, Schenectady County Community College Culinary Students.
The guest chefs include:
Representing Indonesian Cuisine: Chef Yono Purnomo, CEC, CFBE, Chef/Owner of Yono's Restaurant/DP An American Brasserie, Albany
- Daging Rendang-24 Hour Braised Beef Short Ribs (Palm Sugar, Lemongrass, Lime Leaves & Chili),
- Bubur Menado-Creamy Jasmine Rice
- Sayur Daun Sinkong-Kale simmered in Indonesian Spices and Coconut Milk
- Clos du Bois Cabernet Sauvignon & Clos du Bois Sauvignon Blanc
- Stillwater Angus Shami Kebab, Toasted Coconut and Chickpea Salad, Tumeric Preserved Onions, Pappadam Chips, Indu’s Chutney
- Clos du Bois Pinot Noir & Clos du Bois Unoaked Chardonnay
Representing Japan Cuisine: Chef Mark Graham Executive Sous Chef, Max London, Saratoga
- Sweetbread BBQ, Baby Bok Choy and Miso Eggplant, Hoshi-Shitake Dashi with Shrimp
- Clos du Bois Pinot Grigio & Clos du Bois Merlot
- Coconut & Curry Braised Chicken; Pad Thai and Thai Pumpkin Soup with Coriander and Lime
- Clos du Bois Classic Chardonnay
- Chef Susan Hatalsky and Chef Paul Krebs And the SCCC students
The evening's activities will also include a silent auction and music by Hamilton Street brought to you by your Master of Ceremonies Christina Arangio, NEWS 10 Anchor.
Tickets for the dinner are $75 per person. Proceeds will provide much needed funding for the School of Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism. Valet Parking is available.
For reservations or more information call (518) 381-1324 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.